Game Crash

So I’m making a game and another guy on his PC has tried to play it. He starts it up, this screen appears,

for me, the game would then start shortly after this but for him, it just crashes, help.

Did you Export the Game with “Save as Game Engine Runtime”?

If so:
Did you only send him the .exe file? (you need to send him everything - see pic: everything highlighted)

i usually make an .rar file so i only have to send one file

edit:
not sure if you have to send the .bgeconf file (i think thats the save file)

why rar? zip is far more universal. 7zip is better yet, since its an open source tool and gets really tiny. yes, 7zip extracts rar, but do the people downloading your game know that?

the bgeconf is the globalDict save file and should not be required.

No I used the newer export tool, my game is on gamejolt and multiple people have downloaded it with no issues. Also its a zip. And also yes all the necessary files are there.

http://gamejolt.com/games/quarantine-viscerafest/210823

Pentium Dual-Core T4500 2.3 Ghz, 2 GB of RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon 4500 with 512 MB

@Daedalus_MDW i use winrar because winzip isnt free.

Help please.

try deleting the bgeconf file, maybe it got corrupted.

where is that?

it should be where ever the exe is. but you wont have one if your game doesnt save progress.

EDIT: does it crash with the non-exe version? (make sure the proper blender version is used)

It does not save progress, and no there is not one in the folder.

Its on his computer and he only has access to the .exe version, so I could not tell you

it could be his computer has too old of a gpu.