RadeonProRender Addons error

hi guys i have a hard time trying to activate this add-on (Radeon ProRender) for blender 2.79. I installed the add on but i cannot activate it. I tried to fix it through the user preferences and manually activate it but i always find this error in front of me. please help.

This is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\ΡΑΦΑΗΛ\Desktop\kainourgio\blender\blender-2.79-testbuild1-windows64\2.78\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 350, in enable mod.register()
File “C:\Users\ΡΑΦΑΗΛ\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\rprblender_init_.py”, line 138, in register helpers.register()
File “C:\Users\ΡΑΦΑΗΛ\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\rprblender\helpers.py”, line 393, in register render_resources_helper = RenderResourcesHelper(render.get_core_render_plugin_path())
File “C:\Users\ΡΑΦΑΗΛ\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\rprblender\render_init_.py”, line 164, in get_core_render_plugin_path tahoe_path = str(rprsdk_bin_path / lib_name)
NameError: name ‘rprsdk_bin_path’ is not defined

It may or may not be the problem here, but don’t ever have a username like “ΡΑΦΑΗΛ”. Always use only the following characters in path/file names and you should be fine:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
-_.

There are countless programming errors related to handling of special characters. You’re inviting them. Most programmers don’t test properly for these things and they’re not necessarily quick to fix issues when they are reported.