Need partially complete 3d spaceship finished and animated

Hello -

I am a film maker getting ready to shoot a teaser trailer for a full length film.

I need a blender model that is about half-way done completed, textured, lit, and animated (so you’d be completing a whole digital scene – 20 - 30 seconds long …). In the end, my company would own all assets.

In the teaser, a group of rag tag crew are inside a small room…
We pull back…
Through a window…
And see that they are on a small space ship.
The POV continues to pull back to show the whole ship.
The POV swings around to the back of the ship as it floats into the distance…
As it gets about 1/4 mile away… it fires its engines to accelerate.

This model needs to be SUPER realistic. So I need to see examples (preferably of space ships…) where you’ve created high poly models, textured, lit, and animated. It can’t look like a video game or cartoon space ship. As much as possible, it needs to look photo realistic. Since the ship is small (front room, back room, fuel tanks, engines) and already mostly modeled, that part should be pretty easy.

Yes, this is a paid gig. But keep in mind, I’m just a poor film maker. A lot of the work WE do is of the blood, sweat and tears variety. The idea here is to make the teaser trailer to help sell the full length feature. We haven’t sold it (or gotten paid) yet. If we sell it, you’d also have that claim to fame as well as a few bucks in your pocket.

You can read more about me here:

Or see my web site here:
www.sigstation.com

You can PM me here, or you can email me --> mark AT davidson9 DOT com.

I’ve pm you, thanks for the oportunity!