Can you enter code into Blenders parameters??

Hi there guys,

This may be completely ambitious but is it possible to enter code into Blenders parameters.
My real question is I want to generate some sort of noise, different on each frame, that is black and white but has 0-1 values.
I want to enter the code into a data block. Is that even possible? It would be pretty neat if it is! I want to create variable viscosity in fluid dynamics. Instead of just entering one value into the Viscosity parameter, I was wondering if I could enter some code into it instead.

Here is an image of the parameter I want to have random noise instead of just a solid value - http://i.imgur.com/1hZehH1.jpg

I don’t know anything about coding in Blender, that’s why I have come to you guys!

I think something like this might already be possible with Blender’s node editor or maybe the Animation Nodes add-on, but I’m not familiar with either.

Passing down code into Blender’s parameter is possible through scripts.

You can also copy the scripts into the console of blender in order to do that.

However, it’s a complex thing to do if you wish to override blender’s parameter’s default behavior when you operate them within the UI context. It’s possible, but we need a real blender wizard to figure out how.

Especially hard if you want to input a image type into a integer slider.