GPU rendering (providing it for free on my system)

First, I am relatively new in Blender but I have some experiences. Accordingly, I mainly accept modells fully or mainly fully ready for the process of animation. My aim is, though I do not ask any fee to prepare the rendering of the animations, to get some more experiences through that final stage of the whole modelling-rendering process.
It should include the absolutely necessary discussions which are needed to successfully carry out the requested rendering task. I mean it that I welcome discussions at each modells about the problematic or especially important settings, modifiers, etc.

The hardware is a dual GTX 1070 system, which is equivalent with a set of a few i7 workstations. I am aware of the possibility of cloud rendering, but possibly this offer can be an interesting alternative.

I state here, that I will not use any of the provided modells outside of the cooperation task. The decision about the publicity of the resulted videos will be belonging solely to the creator of the modell.

Finally, I have to set up some limits related to available computer/GPU time:
I prefer maximum few hundreds of frames and maximum 720p or 1080p resolution.

I am accepting both forum answers and private messages.

Thank you for reading through.

Moved from “Jobs > Volunteer Work” to “Misc: > Off-topic Chat”

The Jobs forums are for offers of work… not for offering to do work.

This owner of this thread is not lying!!! He is telling truth. He Rendered a clip 4 me which would have taken ages if done myself. He did this 4 free of cost. Let god help him 4 his good work.

This owner of this thread is not lying!!! He is telling truth. He Rendered a clip 4 me which would have taken ages if done myself. He did this 4 free of cost. Let god help him 4 his good work.

An update:

the above rendering offer is still valid, though the current system is:
i7-4770 / 32 GB with Blender 2.79.

Availablility is 24 hours / day.
It is still a private workstation of my own, so the provided blender files won’t be shared or distributed.

Awaiting any interesting modells to do test renderings or even final rendering.