Professional realistic physics & ragdoll for my advanced AI baby human

Hi all!

I need professional realistic Cycles physics & ragdoll for my rigged baby human model, for my advanced AI I’m creating! Add everything ex. bounce, softbodies, but no ex. water or smoke, I’ll disable any I choose to later. I have 2 files, one a box with my human baby, and another a box with several objects. Make all bones have corresponding mass (add manually or use but supervise “calculate mass menu”).

You must showcase physics and ragdoll you have done before, including screencapturing a video showing them “in” one of my files proving you own them.

I don’t want my objects pasted into your files, as you may forget to add some setting etc, so, when doing physics, add the setting in-my-file.

Now, you can do physics and ragdoll, but in this job you don’t “have” to mod the like 120 bone bounds, I can ex. mod them myself later. Unless the ragdoll is horrifically unpresentable and I can’t tell you did the ragdoll lol.
“Ragdoll as in: by boundaries/constraints (local axises!), all bones cannot go past a certain point ex. can’t infinitely turn neck or bend the finger back. The rest of the “boundaries” should be handled by physics when ex. knee bends inward, the skin hits the skin~”

I have a physics addon called v-hacd which cuts up mesh into smaller collision bounds better than just convex hull. I don’t know if it’s better than “mesh” collision. I want accurateness over real-time.

As for ragdoll, I’m stuck between 3 ways to do it, a generator addon way an Asian YouTuber shows, Jiggle Bone, and the typical way (whatever that is). Again, I want accurateness (and modibility of bone bend bounds) over task easiness/speed.

Email: [email protected]