Rocketeer Helmet - Looking for critiques!

Here’s my latest render and I think my best so far. I posted the WIP on reddit a while back and someone wanted me to send them the final so they can print it out. Looking for any suggestions before I call this one done. Thanks!

Didn’t know about this movie.

• You could show the back aileron a little more by changing the camera angle
  • the eyes could be a little more transparent
  • the noise texture on the metal is a bit easy. Not very realistic. The texture could look more like this :

the particles seem a little too bright too me. the metal color seems off and maybe a tad too bumpy? All the other colors in the scene are more subdued. this looks a little too bright too.

You can better accentuate the particles by making the whole image a tad warmer. Or by having, perhaps, a warm sunrise shine through the window.

I would agree with Chameleon Scales that the texture could benefit from some grunge. The camera could be rotated to show the profile a little more and the lens seems a little intense. Maybe pull it back a little.

Try decreasing the bump and instead try to add procedural smudge where paint is abscent, as in the picture chameleon commented with.
Also decrease the reflection, it’s too much and looks too clean as a consequense.