Blendigo plugin (not working) install without reinstalling indigo (abc 123)

Okay, I will try abloodygain. Again time is money. I have written once and never could find my post, not once could I find it maybe I will now.

So how do I install blendigo after I installed indigo renderer without installing plugins?

I installed indigo renderer without knowing it had a proprietary format so I did not install the plugins just assumed it would just work with exported scenes but I found out immediately it did have proprietary formats and had to find some software to work for it hence blender.

I tried to install blendigo by itself but I had to do it manually to drive D (blender whatever the proper name of the folder was) and it did not work I tried to put it in another folder nothing. I followed the video exactly how it said to do it. Install, go to blender preferences or whatever and check the box and done never found the box it never registered in blender.

Also is my workflow truly. Main program usage, export for blender, then export to blendigo from there? Yes, I am aware blender is a 3D modeling program but I have one already that I am much more comfortable with so blender will have to suffice as a pipeline piece. I have used blender in the past as a stepping stone to get to here so I know about it, it was my starting point years and years ago.

I do hope my question is actually posted and answered this time. It may be already posted but I dug never found it, looked for my username never found it dug for the bloody title never found it. Wherever this post goes I do hope I find it. I remember blender forums being actually somewhat worth a crap back in my day and the people helpful. Also, someone fix this I am not a robot thing it keeps expiring (4th friggin time already).

You mean this one?
Took me a few seconds to find. All you have to do is click on “My Profile” at the top of the page, then “Find latest posts” (or “Find started threads” for that matter…) on the left toolbar.

If you are as impatient and shortsighted when it comes to getting Blendigo to run, I’m not surprised it doesn’t work…:wink:

Anyway, how about you continue your other thread - the one that already has a reply?

And I remember new forum members seeking for help being friendly, polite and humble. So, I guess that disappointment is mutual…

You do click the “Remember me” checkbox on login, don’t you?

Is this guy just trolling us, or what?

He started three threads and all received answers - two of those within one day, which is not bad at all considering he’s still in the moderation phase.

His main problem seems to be finding his very own threads again - which I find so hard to believe that I tend to agree: That guy is a troll.