Export a ready to go animation with just a little bit tweaking

Hi, we will give a credit (in README.md) to the person who help us to export this blend properly, in our open source project Dragonfire.

We just need to export that blend file as an animated GIF(or sequence of PNG images) or as a video.

We need these little improvements/edits before exporting:

• Make the background transparent
  • Make the female head model stationary (no camera movements)
  • Add a little mouth animation so the model will look like she is talking
  • Tweaking the colors of animation to red and yellow (like fire)

We are posting a volunteer work here because; it uses a complex material design and also we don’t have a person to help us with enough knowledge about Blender animations to handle this task.

As I said it’s an open source community driven virtual assistant project and neither I’m getting paid nor the person who will do that will get paid.

After the work is done we will replace the GIF in README.md and we will give a credit the person with including his/her name and email address(or website).

If you are interested in then please reply to this thread or join to our Gitter chat room: https://gitter.im/DragonComputer/Lobby

Open source is free as free speech but not as free beer. I see that you picked up random blender test that you do not understand(I do, but it’s far beyond my level and such idea wouldn’t ever came to my mind), and said that you need “little” improvements. But are they little?

1. Make the background transparent.
    Simple. Use the compositor. And change render mode to RGBA.
  2. Make the female head model stationary (no camera movements)
    You RTFM very badly. Apply visual transform, delete constraint. But maybe this is not what you want to do because rotation is modulating specular. If you remove it, you have to use rotation transform in the material.
  3. Add a little mouth animation so the model will look like she is talking
    Not that easy if that was full animation, but brute solution is to scale pitchipoy to fit the jaw.
  4. Tweaking the colors of animation to red and yellow (like fire)
    What’s the trouble? Just change the colors in material! Also, Filmic Blender preserves the fire colors better.
    I’ll give you the blend for free. Render should be paid.
    FlameHead.blend (537 KB) i forgot to change to RGBA but you’ll handle it.