industrial house yard

Hi guys, this is my new project. Any help, criticism is accepted. i am thinking on adding some industrial tools on the shelves and at the left side i am thinking on adding a wall clock. I havent yet decided about the grass area. some trees might be on the area beyond the brick wall. One last thought is using dynamic sky instead of an hdri.

Hey, looks like the scale of the floor texture is too big, compared to the size of the chairs and table. Also the wall seems a little bit to high for me, and its hard to tell what material it is made of.
That would be my criticism for now, I’ll wait until further progress to see what you are going for. :slight_smile:

Thanks strapazie. You are right. Tomorrow i will work more on the enviroment. Today i was working on the wall clock that is going to be placed on the left side.

Hi again, this is an new test scene. Next i will add some more tools on the shelves and the table, also i am thinking on moving the table a little left. I will add a shed on the top of the clock and the shelves. At last, i really dont know about the bricks…have change its material like 5 times, also the size bothers me.

Now i will work more on materials, to make them look more realistic and make some final adjustments to the garden and the floor. Its my first time i have a problem like this, it doesnt look right when i zoom in, even if i have not applied materials on the objects(its not the materials that have the problem!). I dont know if its a bug in 2.79 or something else.

Any help is accepted to make this scene look better.

Thanks dragonmoony, but i am using already filmic view.

That is coming along nicely. All of the issues I’ve seen are improving with each render. Keep up the good work!

Thanks liv, next image will be updated tomorrow in the finished projects.

hello, i think the wall bricks need scaling down.

• usually coffee tables are used with sofas or garden sofas. It is a matter of ergonomics. i would rather change the table to a normal height one or change the chairs.