[RevShare] Designer needed for evolving title: Orbs

[TABLE=“width: 641”]

Hello,

I am looking for a 3D model and texture designer for Orbs - an already  running sci-fi multiplayer online game.

Orbs is a truly unique science-fiction multiplayer online role playing game featuring an open world where players are sent to explore, control and rule futuristic and mysterious zones in order to discover their secrets.
Players are not only fighting their way through the world, but are also in a permanent conflict and competition against each other.

You can find more related information on indiedb or Steam.
The official Steam replease is scheduled for September, but the game itself is already live since 2016.

Your task is to create assets and models. I will try to go intro some detail here:

There are tasks that require you to create models 5mx5mx5m in size fitting a particular theme/setting. There are also tasks that require you to create some sort of decorating, always matching a particular pattern. So the scale and kind of model might be similar, but it must be designed for many different themes.

You will be given access to the I SHOW YOU development portal. You will  find precise documention and tasks to guide you. You can also access sample  models and textures to understand the requirements. You should be very well  organized and structured. I expect a high level of self-organisation. Final  results must be clean and free of unusable remains.

Orbs is under permanent development so this job may become open-ended. There is a never ending stream of tasks that can be worked on.

You will not get directly paid for your work, but you will be credited in  the credits - if you wish that is. You will also receive a game access key to  play the game for free. There is also a revenue share system  established.

Write me for more details!

BlueScreen
Developer of Orbs

To Apply
Please write me a short message to both of these email addresses to bypass  a possible spam filter:
[email protected]
[email protected]

[/TABLE]

I have emailed you on both email addresses, I am extremely interested in assisting you with your video game, if you could either email me back or PM me that would be amazing as it is my dream to one day work on a video game, and now is my opportunity. I would definately help you out for sure

Hello there,
I haven’t got any email from you, sadly. I need one to send you additional information to start the job.

Blue

im realy glad to help :slight_smile:
just tell me where to start

Hello,
please make an official application as stated in the post.

Blue