Making trees in BGE (Blender 2.78) - The tree is disappeared

Hi, everyone!
I made a tree with the addon in Blender 2.78. But when I hit “P” to play the game, nothing shows up. Then I added a cube and hit “P” to play the game again, only the cube can be seen.
Does anyone know the problem? Please help, I’m really confused! :frowning:

Attachments

tree.blend (886 KB)

Convert the tree from a curve object to a mesh object (Object / Convert to / Mesh from Curve

and dont forget to save your trees as presets so you can go back and make LOD versions.

or you can use cubes as trees :stuck_out_tongue:

I did it! Thank guys! But now I’m having a problem. I can’t play the animation.

Attachments

tree2.blend (1.09 MB)

I am looking at your file and I do not see any key frames recorded, how did you setup the animation…if you used physics forces like wind, they will not work in the game engine AFAIK.

EDIT: I was able to just select all the bones on the first frame while in pose mode and add a key frame by pressing ‘i’ I selected rotation.

I repeated this process on frame 250 so that the animation should run from frame 1 to 250, but it still does not play. I am assuming there are just too many bones. I am not sure what the armature limit per skinned mesh is in the bge, but I think you may have maxed it.

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been wondering, I don’t see any keyframes recorded neither.

I created the animation right in the addon Add Tree. There’s a setting named “Armature”, I chose “Use Armature”. Another setting named “Animation”, I chose “Armature Animation” and set the “Loop Frame” to 250 and pressed Alt + A to play the animation. That’s how I created it.