Sonic Ska! (Name still pending)

A 3D Sonic fan Project

This is the first fan game I ever developed
Early development video:

As you can see in the video, this is still in the works. I’m hoping to make the game to play like SA2(Sonic Adventure 2)

Screenshots:

Mechanics(I’m hoping to add):
-Jump/Homing attack
-Roll/Spindash
-Rail grind

Let me know what you all think. Gimme your feedback!

aw that looks so cool! didnt someone already make a sonic engine in blender like, forever ago? are you using that engine as a base, or are you starting from scratch? if your starting from scratch then this is very impressive. I always did want to make a sonic fan game, since i love the character, but I never really had the drive to try and get him just right in blender. Always wished i could use the old sonic blender game as a base and start from there.

Yeah, someone did make a fan game using blender, it was called Classic Sonic 3D Adventure. Honestly, I don’t know all of the blender game engine so I don’t know if it would count as being made from scratch. I’m still trying to learn how to use Unity

Yeah, someone did make a fan game with blender, it was called classic Sonic 3D adventure. And I wanna start from scratch, but I don’t have any knowledge of coding/scripting yet. Right now this is just a fun little experiment

Will you ever release the .blend file?
I have some 3d stages i’d like to try on this