Help me for my project - 50€

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to modernise my thesis presentation and i really wanted to have something made with 3D images.

I want to modelise ortho braces, for the moment i think something like a cube will represent the braces, and a wire will rely them.

As I have to do different model in different situation, I first thought it will be easier to create one peace that we can adjust to the situation but finally I can’t figure it out how I can do it.
As I need some special measurments I don’t know if we can create the peaces right from nothing in Blender (but maybe it’s possible as I saw we can change the scale to mm).

Anyway, I want my braces to be adapted to the center of each teeth, and the wire following the surface of the teeth between them.
The wire has to be at the middle of the braces.
And I don’t want my braces to be too much deformed in the front view (just a little bit to have their surface in contact with the teeth) by something like shrinkwraper (That what I tryed first, but the last teeth seems super elongated :slight_smile: --> maybe we have to separate each braces and make them following a bezier curve). Anyway, in the upper view, the whole part as to be fully against the dental arch.
Also, the wire will maybe have to be or elongated, or minimized in length to make sure the braces meet the center of each teeth :slight_smile:
The wire also as to be a rectangle (1mm thickness, 1,5mm height)

I post 2 pictures to illustrate my needs :slight_smile:

Do you think it’s possible to realise? in a minimum steps (as I will have to do it for many situations).

To pay you, i propose that you show me a jpeg with the job done and your name over it (to make you sure I don’t steel your work),
And if it’s what I wanted to, i Will send you money by paypal or what you prefere and then you can explain me step by step how you did that.
If it’s complicated, I can offer a 50€ bonus if you script me something what I can click in the center of the teeth and maybe just move or/and rotate each braces to each teeth :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Don’t hesitate if you have any question, I will try to answer as fast as I can :slight_smile:

Edit : Here is the link of the blender file where you can find a model of bracket + wire and an dental arcade :slight_smile:

PM sent, thanks.

PM sent. Thank you!
-Henry