Node group - Changing default value of inputs from outside of the nodegroup

Hi folks, I need some trick. I have a huge node group, where I have tweaked many numbers from my custom node group sliders (Outside). I Need the numbers to be default value (inside) the node group…Is it possible? Like a button or shortcut key to set the number as default type? any script or python trick would work. Thanks!

I’d have to open blender to see ,but you can set each of those values to a default number.

Yes, Those are set. That is the problem. For example I have a opacity slider in my node group. The default opacity is set to 1. But I have input .5 in my outside nodegroup. Now If I want to append the node groups it comes with 1 not 0.5…How to resolve it? Thanks!

Change default to 0.5

I am dealing with more than 20 channels…I think it needs a python treatment. Is there any built-in ops for this? I am seeing a “reset to default value” op is present.

I think I got it. Will try to resolve and share.

Got the solution. Although it can’t be copied but a subgroup of variables seems working…It would be better if we had a “set as default” feature in node environments.