Will my advanced ragdoll be cross compatible between BGE and Cycles?

So I’m at a big standstill, with an important project (AI), waiting to pay 350USD, to finish my model, before the coding comes in.

I can’t go ahead yet, because if I finish the body in Cycles (or BGE), I may find out at the coding part of my project that I must switch over to say BGE, but won’t be able to switch over if the body doesn’t function in say BGE since it was made in Cycles.

So, my question is: If I finish my human baby model in Cycles (ragdolled, softbody, self-collision, some IKed bones, constraints), will it perfectly work in BGE if I switch from being in Cycles? I heard constraints don’t work in BGE, yet my model’s face’s control bones move the face the same in BGE…

What is the problem? You ask if it will work and then end by saying you tried it and it seems to work. I don’t undwerstand what you’re asking.

Forget it. I’ve progressed. Most of the baby is cross compatible between BGE and Cycles, but physics settings and materials would need to be re-done, if you switch from say using BGE to Cycles.