3D Human modeling

Hey, guys! Please don’t be harsh. This is my first human character. I saw a tutorial on youtube and decided to follow it to learn some more complex modeling. As a learner, this is a complex modeling for me. In general,. is it? Whatever, I got many of the edge loops wrong and My mesh looks ugly compared to her mesh. Her mesh is super clean and very good. The face looks weird in my case.

I need your guidance so I just keep improving. I won’t be making changes to this model as I call this finished. Can anyone tell me how I can improve in my future human modeling?

I was suggested to try sculpting, but I tried and failed miserably. I couldn’t even make the basic shape. LOL. But anyway, I will learn sculpting some other time. As of now, and for a starter and very first human model, is it good, bad, or ugly?

Please guide me to the next step. How should I approach the texturing? Procedural or textures or what? I am clueless.

Can anyone move this thread to the modeling section? Or the appropriate section?