Jaguar XKR GT2 in UPBGE (demo scene)

I decided to try out what I can make in UPBGE nodes. Made a little test scene with car materials.
Here is a compilation of a few screenshots that I took. I changed car’s color at different shots to better showcase material’s dynamic-ness.

As I’m using nodes, this setup absolutely works in viewport.

The model is from CGTraders where I downloaded it for free: https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/car/racing/jaguar-xkr-gt2

I hope you like the result :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks amazing is that Game Engine screenshots it looks really good i like the use of the nodes thereof im just wondering how shadows will turn out in UPBGE with dynamic materials like this !!!*

Looks great keep it up bro !!!

Fred/K.S

This looks impressive, nice work

Thanks for quoting the screenshots and taking all that room up, fred. Anyway, that looks really impressive. One thing I do think is that the car looks too clean and could use some scratches and imperfections.

I like it, looks really good.

You’re right. I could use a few more texture works on it overally. Currently there are only 5 textures in scene: environment map, car ambient occlusion, grill texture, car flakes texture and rear lamp texture. So it’s almost texture-less :smiley:

1 Like