Looking for a begginer blender artist for a unity game project

I am looking for a beginner blender artist for a game project on unity. I am a beginner as will in unity.

I am looking for an artist with the following:

• Be a beginner blender artist.
  • Enthusiastic about making games.
  • Want to learn by practice.
  • 18 years old or older.
  • Acceptable English communication skills.
  • Skype.

Note: Please note that we will not try to make a selling game nor we are going to publish it, we will be working on this project to enjoy and learn by practicing the art. If you are looking for a project that is going to be published, this is not for you.

If you are interested email me: [email protected]

“Please attach at least one of your previous blender work with your email letter”

im pretty good in blender but im beginner at games , its been two week that i start to learn unreal engine, and before that i used unity for almost two years ,believe me when u get know game engines ,u begins to realize that unity its not good, its just tool for those want to make simple game with plugins , there is nothing u can do with it
but in unreal engine u have awesome blueprint system like node editor in blender and best material and object system
so if u decide to move on unreal , im here for u , i have tons of textures and plugins and assets to make games :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion.

I am no expert. But you are probably right! looking to the list of games previously made using the two engines. Unreal have a larger share of well made games like Bioshock and Borderland, in the other hand Unity have Ori and Inside which aren’t bad at all but are more primitive compared with the last mentioned games.

Since I just started learning, I think Unity is not at all a bad engine for me since there are a lot of tutorials, anyway even if I learned Unreal I probably won’t be able to make games as good as quarter what was made in Ori.

For now I just want to enjoy making games even if they were not that much pretty, I am not saying I don’t want to make a huge beautiful game, but I am being realistic.

Im an experienced in blender modeling, texture and lighting. Would love to help with a game. This is some of my work: http://mimingape.com/

Frank

im happy for u , im just guy like u , its my honor to work with u

Lexyco.net

i have been working with blender for quite some time and am trying to work out my own unity project so i would gladly offer to help you as long as you help me , i specialize in low poly , high res texture engineering , and building custom animation rigs (i can animate however im not the best at it)