Albert Einstein relief

All good time! Corrected model albert Einstein added more height in the terrain and did some work with detail. The model is designed for 3D printing and CNC machines. The bump height is 3 cm , while the dimensions of the model 39,7 cm to 38 cm As always criticism is essentially welcome!) All good😉

2 Likes

It looks amazing but would be even cooler if it was a total 3D statue.

Thank you !! Full 3D statue plan to do , but it will be later ) Train at the bas-relief)))

Just scale it on the X axis lol.

Maximus.48 this is amazing. Did you sculpt it entirely ?

Thank you !) Yes, I sculpted this model fully , I have all the relief portraits are only made sculpting. So I get a more model and portrait )

Top tier quality! Do you retopology it after sculpting? Does it matter much when you prepare a file for cnc or 3D printing?

After sculpting, I applied the Decimate modifier . Usually in the model I have from 300 000 - 1500 000 polygons. This is enough for 3D printing or CNC machine . Retopology here is not useful) Well at least I don’t make retopology))

This thing really wants to become a commemorative coin. Wonderful work!

This is very inspirational work! well done! :slight_smile:

That is quite surprising.
Must be quite tricky to sculpt thinhs this way.

Very nice

Seems my feature row requests don’t fall in deaf ears !

So good for your Albert Einstein Relief Bro !

Thank you very much for the warm comments !!)))

Awesome work. Never thought Blender can do such sculpting. Can you please make a tutorial video of sculpting? I am new to Blender.

Thank you! On my channel there are a couple of videos with the process of modeling . Perhaps they will help You)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO6flUUZajH_ylP3VBIGZqw

@Maximus.48 To me this can be tagged wiith #history and #science. Would you agree?

Simply awesome

1 Like