Notify on Render Complete (Discord)

I’m not really sure if this technically belongs here because this isn’t a plugin. It’s a standalone application. But here I go anyway.

For a while, I wanted to be able to leave the house, and have my computer render while I’m gone. Of course, this is pretty easy, but I also wanted to be notified when my render was finished. I found a few things that didn’t quite work, so I decided to write my own application. I’ve published it on GitHub and it is open-source (although I have yet to upload the source). You can download and install it from its repository.
https://github.com/Onetimetwotimes/Blender-Discord-Notify

Thanks for sharing

Due to a repository mistake, I had to generate a new Token. If you would like to receive render finished notifications you need to download the latest version from the GitHub page.

I gotta say this works like charm, easy to setup and use, I would highly recommend to use this if you have renders that took forever to finish. You can go have some fun while your new helper will inform you when job is done.

Any new features you have planned for this great tool?

Yea, I plan to support animations in the future. I’m also working on improving aesthetics. Anything else the community suggests is open.

Footnote:
You could probably get it to render an animation by doing some weird string manipulations, but it would definitely be complex.