[SOLVED]Android tablet for testing small games made in Unity.

What kind of Android tablet or device for testing small games made in Unity would you recommend me?
As a beginner in Unity I’m only capable of making small games that on a graphical level resemble minimalist games like for instance Crossy Road and such. And I don’t plan to endeavor into making high-end mobile games, only the small ones for a year or so.

So yeah, the price range for the device would be anywhere between 0$ - 250$.

DISCLAIMER: I’m not interested in iOS devices, only in Android ones.

For now I have my eyes on two vastly different models:

Amazon Fire
ACER Aspire

I used to have one of these, you can pick one up for as little as 99 pound, which is what I paid for you, but I’d imagine it owuld be cheaper as it was recently the Amazon Prime Day, and that usually drives prices down as a lot of the items are heavily discounted. I managed to run the higher CPU games on there at decent FPS, managing to run FMM 17 (a game originally for PC) at a decent 30 FPS. However, like anything it does have its downsides, and from what I remember, you can only use the Amazon store, so no Google Play store, and although the Amazon App Store is constantly growing, it just cannot compete with the vast library of apps that the Google Play Store has. However, Amazon now offer a 8.9" screen, but you will have to pay extra if you want more memory, as the Amazon Fire by default has only 16GB of Internal Memory, however, you can add External Memory in the form of an SD Card, so that isn’t really an issue, it will just set you back a few pounds. As for the other tablet I am not sure about, I have never used it, however if you choose to use the Fire you will not be disappointed

Well, I guess in that case I should then go for the ACER Aspire since it offers much more than the Amazon Fire 8.