Lion face Оскал льва

And again greetings to all !):smiley: Offer to Your attention the grin of a lion ,the bust after some revisions and modifications) the Model is ready for 3D printing. As always constructive criticism is welcome!):wink: Good luck to everyone and have a nice day!)
И снова здравия желаю всем !):smiley: Предлагаю к Вашему вниманию оскал льва ,бюст после некоторых правок и доработок) Моделька готова к 3D печати. Как всегда конструктивная критика приветствуется!):wink: Всем удачи и хорошего дня!)

Amazing as always.

awesome work, I like it so much. come on:D

Thank you very much for the generous comments !!! I try for You!!):yes:

Amazeing. In what material and scale you plan to print it?

Thank you very much! But the 3D printer I don’t yet have , and will look like the model in the material only depends on who will buy the model I have ))

Check out my site if you wish to make your own 3d printer sites.google.com/site/abstractind under repurposed uC, that being said that’s a fantastic model and wish to know more of your methodology.

I would love to see that being printed. It is wonderful. How long did it take?
Greetings (long time lurking first time posting)
dr0necl0ne

This is a great model! Right away, it has a very striking look.

My only critique is that the fur on the face is a little under-detailed - like, maybe it’s a little muddy. Of course, depending on the scale of the print, this might not be a problem.

Beautifull piece of art!

Thank you !! You are absolutely right about hair on the head, I was planning on this model to make 150 mm , this made this level of detail . And for greater size and detail better to do)) Thanks for the review!)

I have never printed my own model, this can’t answer Your question)) Thanks for the praise!)

Thanks for the praise!)

Absolutely stunning stuff!

Could I have a go at printing it :slight_smile: silver abs would come out stunning

This model of a lion You can buy on the website CGTrader.com Here is a link to the model https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/art/sculptures/lion-face-head

awesome thankyou

Amazing sculpt!

Thank you so much !!!