Need 3D Modelers for a Game Project

Hello, I am Alex. I currently have a big game project I am starting with a few other people. The positions I am asking are unpaid but could potentially come with pay in the near future.

Information About the Dev Team:
So we are a small new starting team with no more then 5-6 members which half of that is Full-Time Members and the other Part-Time Members. We are requesting that we can get a few more modelers on our team for our huge game project we have started!

Information About the Position:
We would like to have 3D modelers that have a good amount of experience with 3D modeling. We would like that you are able to texture the models you make, but if you can not that is fine. We understand that taking a position like this can be risking and time consuming, So with that said at any moment in time you need to just pack up and leave for you life we get it. You also might be scratching your head and wonder why anyone would want to do unpaid work well we don’t promise pay but if we make money off of this game we will more then definitely provided you with compensation of work and time.

Information About the Game:
We don’t want to give to much away but essentially we would like it that you are able to create models that are like everyday household items and furniture. Stuff that you would see in your apartment buildings. We also want people to able to create more military type items as well, meaning weapons, and military clothing. We also would like someone who could sculpt a character but of course you don’t need to be able to all of this. Your skills could be expanded out and we understand.

The best way to contact me is probably my Alias email which is: [email protected]
Once contact me there I will provide more information and other ways of contact if you are interested in this project. Also if possible but not required please send me a link to your portfolio.

Thanks for your time reading this and hope you are interested in helping
Sincerely,
Alexander

i sent u email , waiting for answer :slight_smile: