I need Work :-)

hi there
im blender artist , im pretty good at modeling, texturing, camera tracking , and actually every thing related to blender(except character and animation) :slight_smile:
also i love game development and im pretty good at unreal engine
i have tons of texture and assets and 3d models ready to go
i have powerfull system , and have online server and also im pretty good at webhosting , websites , cms and other stuff
i can work 12 hours in day, i truly love 3d and gaming stuff , and i don’t care about money
i just want some guys to work with to do something
thanks and sorry for my topic if its not related

I am currently working on an animation, and was wondering whether you would like to help me on that? Message me at [email protected] to discuss further information. All that you would be required to do is to help me out with some of the animation. Thankyou, when you email me, I will email you a copy of the 2 .blend files, and I will also email you a copy of the models. If you wanted to start now however, would you be able to model me a photorealistic house? And would you be able to do that in Cycles as that is the render engine I am using. Thankyou very much, I look forward to hearing from you, and I may have some more work for you as well after this so I will keep you posted, thankyou very much, I look forward to hearing from you

Ben

Email me at [email protected] I may have some work over 2 projects for you, and neither involve character animation so you are all good :wink:

Moved from “Jobs > Volunteer Work” to “Misc: > Off-topic Chat” (the Jobs forums are for offers of work, not for stating your availability to work)

Check out the project in my signature and let me know if that is your speed.

We need to update this project https://vogueplay.com/uk. If you are interested please write me a private message