Differential

Differential

how are you making these?

toolWizPro for android

many layers of kaleidoscope and fire/chrome set to 0,0
applied using double exposure.

sometimes I use invert and sometimes I also use image flip/ double exposure to create symmetry using rotate tool.

this is the end result of many many layers of interference and different double exposure modes (multiply, subtract, difference, soft light etc)

I apply it to old photos of random mechanical stuff

While it does look like you’re having fun with your tool software (and indeed it can produce good results). Personally, I would like to eventually see an artistic growth from importing photos and pushing buttons to actual drawing and manual graphic design.

Kaleidoscopes might be fun to make, but it’s also not that hard to do and just about anyone with that software can make lots of them (in a way that looks similar to your current work). To really grow as an artist, you need to challenge yourself and push what skill you have (there’s things I have made which weren’t exactly easy to do and I have felt like taking the easy route, but the easy route also doesn’t contain near the amount of reward).

this is what I can do while bored at work without becoming too distracted.

and I hand paint masks etc

i don’t have a android so i guess.So i gues i am out of luck right?I am on a desktop computer.

gimp and krita or photoshop etc may hage similar commands.

Here is a place with lots of fractal images.It is on deviant art.
Maybe give you some ideas.