[$40] T-posed Tracer clothes .FBX

[Offer updated]

Some time back, I requested a T-posed model of Tracers clothes, but got no respons. This time I can offer a little fee for the job. What I want is a T-posed model of her clothes. The British bikerjacket and the yellow thights + the hardsurface models. The model needs to be in the center-space for symmetry and I need it for a spesific female basemesh, which is going to be a short animated clip. I can provide the female basemesh for the artist.

Everything needs to be in geometry, also her straps on the thights, same goes for the details on the side of the thighs. I got the guns and the glasses so thats no problem. Also, no rigging is needed.

Your work will be displayed on Twitter and Facebook in 16K PBR bake with facial animation features and will be used for a fanart project and no commercial purpose. The artist will be credited in the shots. As a proof of consept I can show this shot:

(And no, its not going to be a fully remake or plagiarism of Blizzards awezome work, just a pure fanart. The shots on the left is from Blizzards Overwatch movie, just for facials references)

Hope to hear from someone.

Regards
Aasmund

I have a artist, admin can close the thread :slight_smile: