Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally Posted by Tosky View Post
    Tonton the addon work as intended!
    Could you espose the roadmap?

Some things which could be cool are "category panels displayed in a horizontal way" or "reordering the panel" (which is already possible by hiding and un-hiding in a personal order but it feel like a 'dirty' process -do you recommend it?-).

Could you rid-off the 'Delete All CatHide Preset' button? Deleting presets one at one it should not be much assle, while deleting all of them in 1 hit -even by mistake- is a bit unforgiving. Peraphs instead of "Delete..all" , a 'redo' button to rebuild the latest presets deleted during a sessions could be a better substitute/option?
    Hi tosky, yep, i see what you mean by reordering all this, i didn't think about it but yes, it could be implemented without a lot of struggle ! like you said it's a "dirty way" of doing it (register/unregister panels) but it work ! i'll see what i can do for that !

For your second remark, every preset operator are "undo-able", they all support ctl-z so, i don't think i'm gonna add this button ! unless there is a specific purpose for this ?
    And my thought for the delete all preset button was for the startup file case :
    you work on your computer(or your friend's computer, doesn't matter) and you (or him) have stored a number of common preset in startup file, but this specific project you just need two, I think it's easier to delete all and create those two than to spend some time scrolling and searching in your 10 common presets for the good ones ! But i see your point, i think it's too easy to delete them all, and i'm gonna add a confirmation menu for that ! Correct me if i misunderstood something !

And for the roadmap, i just updated it !
    Thanks for your interest , hope i'm clear !
    Last edited by tonton; 18-Jul-17 at 19:00.

Thanks for the good work and sharing

Originally Posted by tonton View Post
    Correct me if i misunderstood something !
    Thanks for your interest , hope i'm clear !
    But thanks to you! You made all clear. Sadly I dont know blender code language so I cant imagine if some requests are too time-expensive to satisfy or merely impossible by 'nature', so please dont feel obligated (the addon look more than sufficient already!).
    Anyway , another request is this: since the vertical tabs at some point dont show their names in a complete way (f.e. 'extended tools' turn out as 'Ext' because many panels and/or too long name) I wonder if it possible to show these complete names from a sort of 'tooltip' showing up if you keep the mouse cursor on the same panel ('extended tools' is normally showed like 'Ext' but placing the cursor on that single panel will show a tooltip with the relative full name). English is not my native language so concepts like that are still hard to explain. Cheers

Just the kind of addon I need. Will be trying it soon. Thanks!

Hi everybody and thanks for your comments !

@Tosky : I achieved to implement the reorganisation features, see below for the last version !
    for your other remark, i don't see a simple way out of the box to add tooltip description for the thumbnail in python... but that's a good idea, a little busy right now, i'll take a look on that later !

And here's the v1.3 of the addon, with improved reorganisation system, copy preset to scene feature, pinning feature...
    For now i'm glad with the way the addon works, i implemented your remarks, it makes it far better !
    Always open to new suggestion anyway !

Here's the direct link

and the GitHUB

And here's a presentation video of the v1.3 !

Originally Posted by tonton View Post
    And here's a presentation video of the v1.3 !
    Just... wow! And... wow! Somebody help me to say wow! Peraphs i'v already said wow? I'LL PLAY WITH IT VERY GREEDLY

-edit- changing from a preset to another seems to reset the order of panels, losing the re-order you previously made for that preset. At least that happen for me, someone can confirm?
    Last edited by Tosky; 20-Jul-17 at 15:54.

Thank you so much for this. I use quite a few addons and it makes things a little messy. I would have to turn them off when not using them.
    Check out hoverBOX creative for some awesome tutorials.
    -Brian

Originally Posted by Tosky View Post
    Just... wow! And... wow! Somebody help me to say wow! Peraphs i'v already said wow? I'LL PLAY WITH IT VERY GREEDLY

-edit- changing from a preset to another seems to reset the order of panels, losing the re-order you previously made for that preset. At least that happen for me, someone can confirm?
    Hey tosky, thanks for the comment ! and for your problem, it should not. Do you mean the actual order of the panels, or the order in the list ? In the list, the order can t really reflect the actual order for now... and you are talking about panels, or category(thumbnails) ? Cause if you are talking about specific panels, i didn't success for keeping them ordered for now, so pretty much standard behavior, but not normal for categories...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12