Demo or Sample File for Project

Hello everyone. I am new to Blender. I am working on a short film for my youngest son’s school project and I am looking for some demo footage (file). Does anyone know of a spaceship orbit entry clip out there. To give you an idea, think of the orbit entry for Prometheous, but smaller ship. I am looking for something I can edit or tweak for his film. Any assistance would be helpful.

Thanks!

If you’re looking for a video file, haven’t seen one with a suitable licence, but user JDaniels on the forum might have, sell, or know where to get that.

Since this is the modeling section and the title says demo or sample file, you might be asking a scene file (.blend). Would need to be very specific of what you’re looking for and can actually edit.

The space shot might be doable with video editing and/or as a 3D scene and some might have one they’re willing to release. There are tutorials on how to make planets, and might find a usable ship from blendswap.com.

But as soon as the ship is closer to clouds, the chances of finding a file that someone would just give to you gets very narrow and diminish every second forward. Working with shots like that would mean knowing a lot about