Looking For Modeler To Join A Game Development Team

Hello good people of the Blender community!

My name is Tanner Wilson, and I own the software/video game development company: M4V3R1CK Digital.
Here is a link to my website (keep in mind this is a early version of our website): www.m4v3r1ckdigital.com
Currently we are working on an online multiplayer game named: Legends Of Tavoranna

This game is in need of dedicated modelers that would handle: character creation, environment modeling, and structure modeling.

This includes but is not limited to:

• Modeling, texturing, rigging, and possibly animating the characters.
  • Modeling and texturing buildings and environments.

The characters will be anthropomorphic animals, such as:
foxes
polar bears
turtles
monkeys
owls
There will be no humans as this game is based in a world where only animals exist.

Now for a little bit about the game:

The world Tavoranna used to be a lovely, peaceful place to live where all animals could get along. Until one day when a mysterious force who calls himself: Kin, showed up. Since, the animals have split apart creating tribes amongst themselves, most sticking with their own species. Tavoranna was split into six territories: five animal “cities” and one area ruled by Kin. It is time for someone to stop the reign of terror brought by Kin! Will it be you?

This game is going to be aimed for younger players, so our graphics would need to have a youthful and fun look about them. We are NOT looking for realistic or even semi-realistic, our graphics will be cartoony and playful to attract the younger audience.

This game is in very early development, so I honestly do not have a lot to show you guys, however we do have a trademark filed for the name: Legends Of Tavoranna.

I can also show you this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319309967297478667/328756944103800833/New_Doc_2017-06-23_1.jpg
The above is a piece of concept art showing the world of Tavoranna.

We are looking for volunteers to work on this project that would be passionate about creating awesome models, and would be excited to work on a game.

If you decide to help and we use even one thing you made, we will gladly give you your due credit in the credits of the game.

If you are interested please comment here telling me your past experience and potentially some examples of your work (not required) and I will get back to you with a link to our discord where we discuss the development of the game. That would also give you a chance to learn more about the game.

Until we chat again, have a good day, and I am looking forward to working with you great people!

-Tanner Wilson

Love the idea. Let me know how I can help. [email protected]

kinda has a feel like zootopia

i can help you with artworks / in game ,icons’’ for items and other stuff linked to artworks
contact me at [email protected] / skype : ihatemonkey