How suitable would this PC be for Blender/Cycles usage?

Hi, y’all. I’m a relatively skilled Blender user but a bit of a know-nothing in terms of PCs/hardware, and I’m planning to buy a new desktop. My budget is roughly $2000 Australian, give or take a few hundred dollars. Do you guys think the “PCCG Gunmetal 1070 Gaming System” (from the PC Case Gear website) would be suitable for Cycles rendering/general Blender usage? Here are the specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B250M-A Motherboard
Graphics: ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 Strix Gaming 8GB OC
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury HX424C15FB2K2/16 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Black
Solid State Drive: SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM006
Power Supply: Be Quiet! Pure Power 10 500W Power Supply
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass Anthracite Grey
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home USB Flash Drive

I’ve been using my laptop to model and render up until now, which is now over 5 years old and broken in a few ways. Ideally, I’d like to be able to use a new PC to render in Cycles with both CPU and GPU at the same time. Say, for example, I’d made an animation 200 frames long. I’d have the same Blender file open in two separate windows, with one window rendering the first 100 frames in CPU while the other renders the rest in GPU (assuming I wouldn’t be using the PC for anything else during the rendering time). Would this PC be suitable for that, or is this a bad idea in general?

Also, should I worry about forking out extra for a liquid cooling system? My laptop would overheat horribly while rendering, but I know laptops at large can have cooling issues due to how packed together all the components are.

As a side note, I’ll also be using the PC for pretty much everything else, from writing in Word to browsing Facebook to the photoshopping of dank Simpsons memes. I’m not much of a PC gamer, but it’d be nice to have a machine capable of running any new game that might interest me. But my main processing power requirements are for Blender usage. Anything else I should keep in mind when choosing a desktop?

Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile: