How to rig hips and set up floor constraint for feet?

Hey, I’m having a problem with rigging right now. I’m trying to set up a basic human skeleton with hip control set up. What I’m trying to do is have the rig so that one bone controls the pelvis’s rotation and movement. Currently what I’m able to do is move the Left and Right hips individually, but I can’t seem to set up a bone that allows for simultaneous control.

One more thing, I can’t seem to set up the Floor constraint for the feet and the hands. For some reason, it works fine for the upper leg bones, but doesn’t want to work for the feet and hands. If I could get some help on this as well, that would be good.

If anyone wants the .blend model then I can upload it. I currently only have the model ready, although if you need the rig already parented and weighted then please let me know.

Duplicate post https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?434655-Setting-up-Hip-Control-Bones-and-Floor-Constraints

Terminology is killing us what do you mean by “I can’t seem to set up the Floor constraint for the feet and the hands.”
And why do have 2 hips? it is a must then parent them with another bones that you will call master_hip. master_hip will handle the rotation and translation of your hip.
And it’s always advised to upload a blend if you want a good answer.