Tutorial for atmospheric effects in Blender 2.8 with Eevee

Hi,
Here is my first tutorial, to create atmospheric effects (fog, rays of light, volumetric shadows) in Blender 2.8 with Eevee.

Hope it will help beginners.
Subtitled in both english and french. You can choose in the settings of the video.

Add in some music and it’s a modern French Silent film. Overall, it was very informative.

I see. I was afraid to disturb those who watch it at work, or who want to study it quietfully.
It seems I’ve been too much in the silent mode.
If more people want, i can add a calm music and my voice :wink:
Thanks for your feedback !

If they want to watch it at work, there is the mute button. Some people like to listen and some like to read. But it can help hold the viewer interest with audio.

Video updated with voice and music :slight_smile:

Still pretty good. Just keep in mind that if something doesn’t hold their interest for 2 minutes, they tend to wonder else where.

I think I am in the right place.Good job.

After reading your write-up I took some time to think it over. The things you might have introduced in it are really crucial. I really trust all your statements. We must give mo Re heed to those issues that are essential to prevent errors. There is a site Hot-Essay.com on a query.

After reading your write-up I took some time to think it over. The things you might have introduced in it are really crucial. I really trust all your statements. We must give mo Re heed to those issues that are essential to prevent errors. There is a site Hot-Essay.com on a query.