Inverted render order bug

Okay so im trying to make a game… i admit im a bit of a noob when it comes to blender.

in the 3d view, the mesh looks completely normal, but when i switch to the game engine, the model looks like this:

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Heres the file, this way someone more experienced than me can look at it https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4ivlf1gwg69jqc/thj.blend?dl=0

Go into edit mode and press ctrl+n to make the normals consistent.

Background:

The faces are pointing inside the mesh. The result is that you see the faces from the inside (not from the outside). Solution flip the face normals (see post #2).

May also be an alpha issue. Seeing as all of these objects are not transparent, set the materials to “Opaque”

I have already tried fixing the normals several times, and have played with the alpha blend mode. still no results.

also make sure the visibility mode is not set to x-ray…it does not seem to be the case here, but just another FYI that x-ray objects draw after all other objects.

Added link to the file. still looking for a solution

Why have you enabled transparency for all your materials, it does not look as though you need it. Turn it off for all the materials

to be honest i didnt do that… i imported the model so everything you see was done by blender. Either way, turning off transparency fixed the problem :3