Problem with realism of window

What I am finding complicated is, how do I make it so that the rain drops from the particle system is on both of the sides but there are less inside than outside and so I can see them as well on the outside, because it looks a bit unrealistic with that much rain/condensation on the inside. Or if I need not because it looks fine then do tell me. Can somebody give me a recommendation on how to make this window look more realistic?

Blend file… https://blend-exchange.giantcowfilms.com/b/3565/

Have you looked at a plane of glass in the real world ? It does not have zero thickness. You can have multiple particle systems which can be limited to different vertex groups on the same objects or different objects.

Why not have one set of drops on the inside face and another on the outside face

How can you have a particle system on two sides of a plane, I’m not sure how you do this. How can I make it so I can see these particles (rain) on the other side?

Richard was suggesting that you don’t use two sides of one plane, but instead create the window pane with two faces (space between them). That way you have two separate faces that will be able to act differently to the particle system as you would like.

Make the window pane out of a flattened cube or add a solidify modifier to the plane you already have. That will provide you with the two faces you need for what you want to do. Make inside and outside faces as separate particle systems that react differently to the same brush.