Grain Storage vizualisaton

Hello everyone, if it’s not difficult to criticize the work, what to remove what would be added would not be bad (in the pictures the frames from the animation are taken)
P.S. Camera angles are not always selected well I know it, and bushes are very large next to the plant.

NICE, i almost thought they were photographs .

the grass and trees might be a bit darker
just a bit of a gama change would do

Thanks for comment! I will check the color, ty!

mb lower a little bit expose in filmic…

I’d really like to see an wireframe of this! Great job :wink:

Thanks! I Can make Screenshot from viewport wireframe mode :slight_smile: All trees and grass made with particle systems and u cant see a lot =) btw in scene more then 100 000 000 polis(include particle systems)

Woah, Really great work!!

The whole thing is amazing, but if you asked me to point out the one flaw… I’d have to say the parking lot doesn’t have stripes. I know it’s such a small thing. :slight_smile:

How long did it take to render?

Thanks! In left top corner render time stamp (25-30m) About parking stripes, i watched referenses and on storage concrete ground cant find it anywhere =)

Oh, I didn’t catch that (I was too busy staring in awe). You must have a really good rig.

Okay, I’ve never looked at reference images for this sort of thing.

Thanks for comments, btw here how scene looks like in blender =) and ao pass for one pic

wow I though, the environment is photograph and you put the buildings upon then. I could only tell the building are 3d because I expected them to be. Great job!

Oh nice! :slight_smile: Thanks for commenting! BTW about buildings what do u replace on it for more photoreal?

Hi Floki.

Your environment is AWESOME… specially the grass, can you explain a bit how you did it without killing you machine both in viewport and render?

Also, how much memory required the scene? Did it render over GPU?

Cheers!

Why isn’t this on the top row? That’s as reaslistic as it can get, IMO. Stunning work.

Hi! Thanks for commenting! About grass there was about 6-10kk particles =) in 6 particles systems. I set up each particle system separately, and then turned it off from the viewports. The whole scene can not be rendered to the GPU, because the detailing of the plant is extremely high (all insides have been created for further animation of the grain flow). But the ground with the grass, I checked how it looks on the renderings with the GPU. Like on this pic. =)

Thanks man! really glad to hear that! I work hard on it!

Thanks Floki, how much memory do take the full scene?

I ask that to measure if it could fit in the 1080 with 8Gb of ram or in another card with 12Gb of ram.

Also, do you think it could be possible to render it in separate layers to fit it in the GPU and speed up renders?

And finally, what we’re your render times?

Cheers and congrats again!