Looking for 2d artist to join indie team.

Hey there, my name is Andrew. I work for a 2 man indie team, myself a 3d artist and a very skill programmer. We have been working on an rpg for about 4 months now and we are about 2 months away from completion.
We need an artist to come on board and help us complete the game by completing the 2d art/gui for our rpg.
Payment will be 1/3 of each months income generated from the game, if you wish to work with us on future projects.
If you wish to take your payment and move on, you will receive 1/3 of the first months income and credit for your work.

The game is a fps action adventure, very similar to skyrim mechanics but with the gameplay on a much smaller scale.
We have simulated the combat mechanics to the best of our abilities and designed the levels to lead the player on a journey, combating his or her way through the levels we have designed.
We have two levels built so far and 3 more to go, every thing is designed and worked out and being work on.

We basicly need the compass and quest markers, health bar and menu slots, eg; inventory and pause menu.
That is the list of tasks we have but we are basically looking for someone to come on board and join our team.
We will most likely think of more ideas for the gui and 2d art and other tasks.
We might need some concept art to help with the level designs, and if you wish to contribute any ideas for the project, we are most certainly open to that and encourage it.

If you would like to help us, let me know.
If you would like more details on the project or have any questions at all, feel free to ask.
You can contact me by emailaing me at; [email protected]
If you would like to contact me quickly, you can add me on skype and we can have a chat.
Skpye adress; [email protected]
Thanks for taking the time to read and i hope to hear from you asap.

Still searching for people to join us, quite urgent.
Please contact Asap. Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]492999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]493000[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]493001[/ATTACH]