no more keyframes

I’m fairly new to Blender and I have been having a repeating info header of " No more keyframes in this direction, regardless of what I am modeling. The first time it showed up I was trying to model a 1957 Ford Thunderbird. It does not matter if it is a static scene or an animation. When I try to clear the keyframes it says “no keyframes cleared” regardless of what I do I keep getting the same thing. Some times it interfers with what I’m trying to do other times it doesn’t affect anything.

I’m fairly new to Blender and I have been having a repeating info header of " No more keyframes in this direction, regardless of what I am modeling.
Up arrow jumps to the next keyframe. If you don’t have any keyframes then you will get the message that there are no keyframes

When I try to clear the keyframes it says “no keyframes cleared”
If you try and clear the keyframes but have no keyframes to clear then you will get the message that no keyframes have been cleared.

OK but it is giving the no more keyframes message with out my touching the arrow keys. So what would cause that to happen and how can I stop the nuisance.

I’m not sure what happened to my reply so lets try again. I understand what you stated, However that does not explain how I get the message and continue to get the message when all i’m doing is adding a mesh (any mesh), material, texture, or anything the requires me to use a mouse. Also it doesn’t help me stop it

Not sure how I did it but I got it stopped. I removed a couple of addons and checked some setting in windows and when I checked it had quit. I’m thinking it might have been a windows problem because I started to notice a flicker when I was trying to switch between windows after I started this thread.