Problem with blender 2.8

Hello
i tried the last version of blender 2.8 and some addons don’t work and layers + viewport shading are missing
here comparison between V2.78 and V2.80

2.8 is in pre-alpha at the moment and has a new layer system called collections. Most of the backward compatibility could be broken. As for the viewport shading it is handled by the new render engines (Eevee is a new real-time engine and will be the new material view. Clay helps with modeling. Cycles for path tracing). There isn’t an edit mode and most if not all of the modifiers are ignored at the moment either. Make sure not to use any project you are gonna use for production with it. Make a copy of the project and use that to test 2.8 with. I’m sure I have missed some things.

thanks for informations
i have tested a previous version of 2.8 and it works fine
i don’t understand why they remove viewport shading ?

It could be reinstated after all the refactoring is done. They will probably want to get the core stuff working again before adding the rest. 2.8 is gonna be a major update like 2.5 was.

i will wait the final version ; in this version the cloth don’t work and alot of crashes

unless your a programmer, or a very advanced user, then stay away from betas, alphas, or buildbots. stick with OFFICIAL RELEASES.

2.8 wont be out for a while. its like trying to drive off with your car while the mechanic is still working on it.