My latest archviz project

Hello all!
Here is my latest archviz project. All is made with blender (modeling, rendering, video compositing, audio mixing) and gimp (texturing)

Attachments

The interior animation is well done. Did you use cycles? How long did it take to render all that?

Yes, rendered with cycles using denoise build from Lukas.

Amazing work!! This is stunning. Just moving around quickly in all your rooms took 10 minutes. How long did the project take (excluding rendering)?

Thank you!

Client called in April, 16-th, and all was finished in July, 1-st. Rendering took 10 days on double GTX 980 ti.

Excellent work. Regarding the rendering process, it should save a lot of time if use some render farm, while it is not that urgent work, it can wait.:ba:

well, renderfarm for this project will cost about $ 1000 and render all for one day, but client said that $ 1000 is too much for him. So i rendered it on my computer for $ 300 and for 10 days.

I think that Eevee will kill renderfarms in archviz industry. Actually denoiser makes rendering process up to 20 times faster so 1 frame is rendering for 4 - 6 minutes

Nice work!

kikiriki, thank you!

great work, which render farm was it, once I tought about renderfarms for a project, I sent the scene for test, a single render 4k for more than 200$, and the time was longer than it would have took me on my own computer
have you ever tried baking textures for such a work, there’s a blenderguru tutorial about that, and it’s an interior scene, or using the likes of unreal engine and unity, it takes less time

Absolutely gorgeous. And how impressive!
What was your starting point for modeling the interior? Blueprints, photos, …
Did you use a specific add-on to help with the modeling
браво!

Thank you! It was rendered om my computer on double 980 ti. I worked in parallel - so i made and had clients approve for 1 floor and i sent it on rendering on my second video card, and in parallel I was modeling the next floor - so for 1 week i modeled and approved the next floor and the previous was rendered. At least i needed to render only 1 floor and it was ready for 4 days on double 980 ti. All project took about 55 days in total including rendertime. Denoise makes rendring with cycles up to 20 times faster…

Excellent work. But do you think you’re underpaid for such huge amount of work?

But do you think you’re underpaid for such huge amount of work?

well in total this job costed to client more than $5000, so i think that payment for this job was accurate

Thank you! There was no any special addons, and client provided drawings for each floor. And also client provided a pack of images - just to clarify how they need interiors to look like.

Спасибо )