Converting camera tracking points to vertices?

Is there a way to convert camera tracking points to vertices?
In other words, I’d like to turn the cloud of camera tracking points to a mesh whose vertices would match the locations of the camera tracking points.
I’ve tried to find a script or a tutorial about this, but so far have found nothing.
I’m sure I’m not the first one to look for this feature.

Perhaps after solving the camera path you could use BTracer Addon to create a path then convert path to mesh?

It’s already available, in the movie clip editor, menu reconstruction, 3D markers to mesh…

I think that I probably would stop with a path. You could then animate movement along that path. This would give you the opportunity for smooth yet controllable movement. The path says where the camera goes, and the animation-spline or curve controls how it gets there. A path is by definition continuous along its entire length, just like a piece of camera-track in the real world but here “magically suspended in mid-air.”

Under the solve tab, in the “Geometry” panel. There’s an option to create a mesh from your cloud. You’ll still need to go through and create faces from them in Edit mode though.

I’ve made some video tutorials walking you through the process. Check out videos 2 and 3.