Curve TextureSpace having no effect

Hello,

Texture space Scaling of the UVs has no effect. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
http://cgstrive.com/SS/2_7242017_5f07.jpg

Thank You

Perhaps those only apply to the auto texture space (that cartesian box)? You should be able to scale using mapping node though, even a rope twist using some simple u=u+nv math thingie. I believe the texture space offset caused me some issues for anisotropic tangent space getting messed up and not reacting as I expected.

Thank You. I’m working on a model that needs to export so I need to avoid nodes.

It seems to me that this could be a potential bug and should at some point be reviewed. Of course I might just not understand it.

Regardless, I have recompiled Blender extending UVwrap modifier that now shifts and scales UV if Form and To is unset. Useful for gamedev(e.g shift out of 0-1 space for baking) and instances as such:

What are you exporting to where UV space on a curve is useful? I thought only meshes are used.
I’m thinking game engine here, but I guess there are other options when I think about it :slight_smile: