Advice/Feedback on Developing Products for the Blender Market

I need your advice on what should be my next product on the Blender Market

I want to go to you, the Blender users, to help in the development of my next product so that it will fit the needs and wants of the Blender community and not be just another useless thing on a 3D website that no one wants or needs.

So I need suggestions and lots of them. I need to know whether you need models, addons, shaders, or materials. If I chose your suggestion you will get the product free after I make it.

So let get started!

Blender 2.79 will soon come out with a huge amount of addons bundled.
It is period of GSOCs. And Blender 2.8 will bring to community a little revolution into several areas and everybody is taking a look to Eevee.

In summary, everybody is testing new features, this summer.
So, don’t be disappointed if your thread only collects few replies.

You can try to make addons for Grease Pencil 2.5D animation. It is a relatively recent area in Blender without many stuff.
V2 of Grease Pencil started with 2.73 but essential tools to produce keys are only coming in next 2.79.
And now, its development is focused on 2.8. So, there is a free space to create tools for 2.79 Grease Pencil.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into addons for Grease Pencil animation.

I understand that there are many new features in these upcoming releases but Blender users will still need models, materials, shaders, and textures. If addons are not the thing to be making right now I am glad that you told me. I asked for advice and you gave it to me. Thank you.