Required Assistance For An Indie Action RPG (Various Positions)

[INDENT=2][ATTACH=CONFIG]492500[/ATTACH][/INDENT]

Project Title: PROJECT LADYBIRD

The game takes place in a world where oversized bugs began to inhabit the world, causing humanity to recede. Swarms ravage, people burst open with wasps, population decreases, and birth and survival rate severely decline. After several decades, humanity starts taking action to at least push back the insects to make their homes habitable and safe for them to live. They began a new project to connect every settlement to a network, and to initiate their plan to take back their home, starting with building their special forces. As they keep the creatures at bay, they begin to uncover unimaginable discoveries that will change the way they see their reality.

My videogame project is inspired by that of Monster Hunter and its clones. So it’s genre is of action, and 3D hack and slash. However, it does take inspiration from NieR: Automata, so it is planned to be fast paced. I plan to work on this for years, as I am still quite young but expect that this project will take years. And due to my age, I cannot pay anyone as of yet for the project, however, in the future, I will somehow manage to pay those who contribute. And even before then, those who participate in my project will be credited.

The game will be running on the Unreal Engine, as it supports the consoles I plan allow the game to run on. My small development team and I are currently on the stage where we wish to begin working on our first demo build, but with our very limited ability to make at least a decent pace of progress, I come to look for volunteers.
For our first demo build, we will not be worrying of graphics, as we do not agree to having great graphics being the focus of the game, rather the gameplay.

This is what we plan for the game to look like. These two are the gameplay concepts I’ve made so far.

Payment will be dealt upon successful financial accomplishment from later Kickstarter campaigns. The positions available are below.

Open Positions include:
3D Character Modelers
3D Animators
3D Asset Designers
Concept Artists
Programmers in C++

For the models, some that I look for are of character models, in a semi-anime style, but not too high poly. I also search for models of oversized bugs and such creatures, bird, crustaceans, etc. Weapon models aren’t required, but they are also available to be modeled for. I am able to take them at any time, however, there is a group of assets we would like anytime soon. These include: Makeshift Katana, Modern Ice Pick, Carabus Beetle, and Nymphalidae(Butterfly).
Do bear in mind that the bugs will be enlarged to match against human size, so a decent amount of detail would be appreciated.

As for the programmers, we are building the game in Unreal Engine 4, and we are using C++ to script the game. We would like more help to work on the demo build overall, as that is our current objective.

For all who volunteer are guaranteed recognition and credit. Payment will be dealt upon successful financial accomplishment from later Kickstarter campaigns. The division will be determined by the number of contributors and the effort placed into the project. As far as professionals go, there is not yet any within our group. Of course, if you contribute, you may use this project within your demo reels, as it is your work and efforts placed into it, it shouldn’t have to be prohibited.

Email: [email protected]

Here is my DeviantART Gallery to show off my works, though they’re only of the art.
http://nicaryan-knight.deviantart.com/gallery/

The concepts below are also done by me.
Colossi
Initial Concept Art
v2SCALA Reference
Creature Concepts 1 (This is where you can find the basic ideas of the creatures requested)
Gameplay +GUI Concept
Boss Warden Perseid Concept 1
Snow Level Idea
Kara Manson Reference 1
Kara Manson Concept 2 WIP (This is where you can find the design of the “Makeshift Katana”)
Murano Kase Face Pinup
Ladybird Forces Generic Female Cavalry Unit 1 - Marienne
Gameplay +GUI Concept 2 (This is the current design of the GUI)
Outfit Design - Ghillie Top Concept 1
Kara Manson (Summer) +Beach Level Concept 1
[Immediate Progress in Unreal Engine 4](http://Immediate Progress in Unreal Engine 4)

I may not have much experience in many things, but my strongsuits are in leading others towards a goal we can all strive for. I am also on my way to fulfilling my ambition to complete these projects of mine, so striving for only the very best is what I do, so adaptability won’t be an issue for me.

Your Requester,

HJ Sado

looks interesting, email sent

Sounds interesting!, email sent!

I’m also interested, though inexperienced. Here goes!

I’m glad to have you both aboard! I will see to our work together!