#ask, the floating object appear too high from the real places after rendering

so I made water simulation with some lily flower floating on the water, I use constrait to make it float with choose shrinkwarp and target it with fluid simulation that I made, once everything look good but after I render it as picture or videos the lily flower is appear too high from the fluid surface, I don’t know what happen but I know this lily flower should not appear too high from the original places or at least float on the fluid simulation and follow the surface of the fluid simulation, but every time i check it everything look normal, can anyone please help me?
thank you:D

dont really know, but it looks like the water is going down, and the lillys are not going up.

check that the modifier render and preview settings are the same.

Could this be the culprit?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27650383/25-07-2017%2008-49-10.png

yup , thank you so much Sir, that’s the culprit . that the resolution and preview I should be increase the number then change viewport display from “preview” into “final”, even I don’t know about the method about this but, little bit experimence with the “time” and “speed” made me more understand and learn something new , thank you Sir

btw, how to change this thread to be solved thread? :spin: