Alfa Romeo GT (some help needed)

This is my first attempt at making a model with vertices drawing, I feel a little lost. Any good pointers for a beginner at this?
update:
nvm, I think I’ve got this…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]492620[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Keep reverting to complete shell to get the lines more straight and less creases… but they keep reappearing…

Are you talking about creases and pinching when you make the hole sections for the body? If so there is this video that helps with that issue and you might check it out and see if that’s what you are talking about.

And the modeling looks good by the way.

Having some problems with the side glass.

Hard to tell what your problem is, looks like you have some mesh intersecting. If you still have the problem please provide a screenshot from the edit mode of just the windows, or provide the blend file.

Rest of the mesh looks actually really promising, looks like it just needs a little polishing. Pushing vertices around and double checking from all angles. :slight_smile:

The problem is that the door windows aren’t cooperating.

I though that it would be a simple model, but adjusting more it and more I am genuinely impressed by the lines. And maybe I should start shrink wrapping the model to remove the creases…

I cleaned it up by hand, looking so much better now.

Looking a lot better. Its getting there

A lot of progress on the rear.

Your model is very good.
I can see how much effort you have put in.

However when I searched for Hythe car, your paint does not match any of them.
You should spend some more time on that.

Ps. I know how hard modelling cars can be. I’ve got my own thread of me trying to model a mcclaren:

It’s just some random colour, I didn’t match it with the factory.

Finally added door handles… it took much longer than it should have.

I feel exhausted ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I thought that the current wheels are a bit boring and not Alfa Romeo-y enough… and the tyres are a bit shit plus I’ll add brakes with this new set.

ABSOLUTE SECSS
(low profile tyres make it float :3)

Phew… added

• right side exhaust opening cover
  • under body covers
  • license plates

this nearly looks real now

Just all it needs is door mirrors, boot logo, rear bumper lower lights, side indicator, a dashboard, rear parcel shelf and some slight material adjustments and it will be done :slight_smile:

Its looking great, the blue was ok, BFD if it wasnt factory. Nothing wrong with that first set of wheels they looked more believable to me. I do love the clover leaf wheels as well good modelling its a great car to look at.