Is it possible to convert or import Photoshop brush/tool presets?

I use Kyle’s Megapack for my 2D painting in Photoshop: https://gumroad.com/l/HKgA

It’s super awesome. Love it a bunch! How do I get these tools imported or converted into Blender? Is that possible? Are there other programs I could use to do this?

I know I could just unwrap and export textures and then paint them in Photoshop but I like painting directly on the 3d model.

I tried Quixel earlier today but it’s primarily focused on PBR stuff and not so much on hand painting textures etc. Is there a Blender plugin in, or tool, or a different program entirely I could use to do this?

i would bet that you would be breaking the “lease” on the brushes
as in violating the copyright and usage restrictions

I’ve asked him before if he could convert them over to Blender and he said he doesn’t mind, he just doesn’t have time for it. Is it even possible though? I mean I know some of the basics of blender brushes, and there’s a lot of settings and stuff that Photoshop has access to that Blender doesn’t. So is there any alternative? Like other painting programs that maybe work as a plug inside Photoshop (like Quixel does but not PBR focused?) or maybe there’s some kind of conversion application or something?