Turning off hierarchy lines?

I’m working in BI and see a bunch of lines in the viewport – which I assume are hierarchy lines:

I’ve turned off Relationship Lines in the N panel, which turns off some of the lines, but not all of them. I’d really like these lines to get out of my way. How can I turn them off?

Do you have cameras on the scene? If so chances are that you may have the limits on.

Yes there’s a camera, but limits are not turned on. I see these lines when I’m in the regular user perspective views, not just through the camera view.

In the N-Panel under Display, you can shut off Relationship Lines. Is that what you’re looking for?

As I said in my original post, I shut off Relationship Lines. It removed some of the lines I was seeing on the screen, but not all of them.

Please always supply simplified demo blend file for review. Don’t include all the unnecessary crap

I’m sorry. That was my bad. I completely missed the block of text below the image.

EDIT: Also didn’t look too closely at the image. It shows them shut off already. Nevermind me. :slight_smile:

An example file can be found here: http://simplecarnival.com/forum/lines_problem.blend

Anyone have a chance to download the example file and see what’s going on?

Never mind – I figured it out. I needed to turn on the “Only Render” option in the 3D View N Panel.