How can I delete intersect faces for 3D printing?

Hi. I’m trying to model mesh for 3D printing.

However, 3D print toolbox has told me that some of the objects have intersect faces, which I think is bad for 3D printing.
How can I remove these intersecting and its inner faces without changing the overall shape of the mesh?

I have searched on the internet, however, I couldn’t find good solution for it.

This is one of the mesh that has intersect faces. intersect face.blend (1.5 MB)
(the orange parts are intersect face. I’d like to delet them and its inner, unseen parts.)

I’d appreciate if you could help me.

This might not be a problem if the slicing software can interpret intesecting meshes. These are separate mesh parts, each are manifold, and they clearly intersect. Overhang might be a problem, but not the intersection.

Yours has a lot of self-intersections. The model is built by describing impossible surfaces. There’s a knife (intersect) tool in faces menu (ctrl+F), and that has self-intersection option to cut the faces on the intersecting points, but good luck cleaning that up.

CADspan http://www.cadspan.com/ still has a free trial offer, it can fix intersecting faces automatically.

I would seriously advise to learn how to make a proper mesh first before even considering to 3D print something. Like JA12 already stated, lots of your model consist of geometry that is just not possible in the real world.