Hunting down a song

A while back I was finally given an answer to my “help I can’t remember this cartoon!” post, but now I need help on one of it’s songs. The cartoon is an oldie called The Fourth King (1977)

General theme is a group of animals (lion, sparrow, turtle, rabbit, beaver) travel to Bethlehem to bring a gift to the new baby. The first song, Numero Uno, I can practically sing all of, but typing the lyrics into any search engine comes up blank, which is a pity cause I wanted to have it on my music player.
The issue is the last song in the movie, the one sung by Feather the sparrow who herself is played by Laurie Beechman. I don’t know the tune, I can’t remember a single line of the lyrics, and I really really hope someone somewhere has it so I can hear it again, even if it’s just once.
Come to think of it, if there is anyone who had a copy of the Numero Uno song, that would be great as well.
So long story short, I’m hoping for the title of the song, and by some miracle a way to hear it again without hunting down the rare VHS (and then buying a video player that can hook up to my TV)
This is super off topic for this site, but could anyone help?
[TABLE=“class: cast_list, width: 625”]
[TR=“class: even, bgcolor: #FBFBFB”]
Laurie Beechman
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE=“class: cast_list, width: 625”]
[TR=“class: even, bgcolor: #FBFBFB”]
Laurie Beechman
[/TR]
[/TABLE]